The Pinterest Audit is for entrepreneurs like you who have been using Pinterest to market your business and have been struggling to figure out how to make this visual social site deliver traffic to your website. This online coaching session is an online 1:1 coaching session to help you fast track your Pinterest marketing strategy to move out of that overwhelming feeling of trying to figure out how to make Pinterest work and into understanding how to be more effective with their pinning process.
With over 100 million active Pinterest users, Pinterest is quickly becoming one of the small business owner and blogger’s top tools in their marketing mix to grow their site traffic.
And you get that.
You’ve read the posts about all these entrepreneurs making money from Pinterest. You’ve downloaded the checklists and tested out the scheduling programs.
But still you’re stuck. And you feel like this:
- You’ve been wasting time pinning your blog posts.
- You think you need to be pinning on Pinterest several times a day to get more people to come to your website.
- You don’t know why your pins seem to get lost in the Pinterest feed and can’t figure out how to reach more people.
- You’re frustrated, overwhelmed and basically, you’re just pinning anything and hoping that this pin will be the one that goes viral.
So Let’s Change That!
Unlike other Pinterest coaching calls, I’m not going to show you how to set up a business account and create content boards. The Pinterest Audit is just you and me doing a fast paced, productive work session where I’ll give you a step-by-step process to help you fix what’s not working and give you specific advice to help you be more effective with your time on Pinterest.
With over 80% of my website traffic coming directly from Pinterest, I can honestly say that I’ve figured out a pinning process to help you grow your Pinterest account. I’ll teach you the strategic steps I use every week – steps that don’t include paying for a Pinterest scheduler! – so you can stop asking yourself, “I keep pinning and no one sees my stuff, what do I do now?” or thinking, “I don’t know where to pin.”
Want to get in on this thing? Here’s how the Pinterest Audits work:
- You pay $167 and book your Pinterest Audit online session with me.
- Before we start our 1:1 personalized coaching session, I’ll send you some pre-work to help you work through where you’re stuck and where you need help to grow your Pinterest account. You’ll be surprised at how quickly our time goes and by doing this pre-work, you’ll be able to make sure that you’ll get all your questions answered.
- We’ll spend 60 minutes with an online program called Zoom — which means that we won’t just be talking about your Pinterest account, you’ll be able to see what changes to make, see the steps I’m suggesting you do to update your account and connect with me on personal level that you just can’t do on the phone.
- After your personalized online session, I’ll send you a custom action plan about the steps we discussed on so you won’t be confused about how to move forward. You’ll get a list of actionable items that you can work on immediately so you start to see real results to grow your Pinterest account.
The Pinterest Audit coaching calls will help you learn what to pin, where to pin and how often you should be pinning your top content. We’ll do more than just talk about how Pinterest works. You’ll get a detailed action plan where you’ll see immediate results from your Pinterest account.
Click here to reserve your Pinterest Audit!
Are you spending hours online and not seeing results?
Sign up for the FREE social media email course and to start selling to your future customers!