Are you struggling to figure out your Pinterest strategy?
The Pinterest coaching program is specifically designed for entrepreneurs and bloggers like you who have been using Pinterest to market your business and have been struggling to figure out how to make this visual site deliver traffic to your website!
This Pinterest Audit is an online 1:1 coaching session to help you fast track your Pinterest marketing strategy to move out of that overwhelming feeling of trying to figure out how to connect with more customers and into an understanding of how Pinterest works so you can be more effective with your pinning process.
With over 175 million active Pinterest users, Pinterest has become one of the small business owner and blogger’s top tools in their marketing mix to grow their site traffic.
And you get that.
You’ve read the posts about all these entrepreneurs and bloggers making money from Pinterest. You’ve downloaded the checklists and tested out the scheduling programs.
But still you’re stuck. And you feel like this:
- You’re wasting time pinning your blog posts or your products.
- You think you need to be pinning on Pinterest several times a day with 100+ pins to get more people to come to your website.
- You don’t know why your content seems to get lost in the Pinterest feed and can’t figure out how to reach more customers.
- You’re frustrated, overwhelmed and basically, you’re just pinning anything and hoping that this pin will be the one that goes viral.
So Let’s Change Where You Are!
Unlike other Pinterest coaching programs, I’m not going to show you how to set up a business account and create content boards. The Pinterest Audit is just you and me doing a fast paced, productive work session where I’ll give you a step-by-step process to help you fix what’s not working and give you specific actionable steps customized for your business or blog to reach more customers on Pinterest.
With over 80% of my website traffic coming directly from Pinterest, I can honestly say that I’ve figured out a pinning process to help any business or blog grow your Pinterest account. I’ll teach you the strategic steps I use every week – steps that don’t include paying for a Pinterest scheduler! – so you can stop asking yourself, “I keep pinning and no one sees my content, what do I do now?” or thinking, “I don’t know what to pin, where to pin or what I’m even doing on Pinterest.”
Want to get in on this thing? Here’s how the Pinterest Audits work:
- You pay $297 and book your Pinterest Audit online session with me.
- Before we start our 1:1 personalized coaching session, I’ll send you some pre-work to help you work through where you’re stuck and where you need help to grow your Pinterest account. You’ll be surprised at how quickly our time goes and by doing this pre-work, you’ll be able to make sure that you’ll get all your questions answered.
- We’ll spend 60 minutes with an online program called Zoom — which means that we won’t just be talking about your Pinterest account, you’ll be able to see what changes to make, see the steps I’m suggesting you do to update your pins and boards and connect with me on personal level that you just can’t do on the phone.
- After your personalized online session, I’ll send you a custom action plan about the steps we reviewed so you won’t be confused about how to move forward. You’ll get a list of actionable items that you can work on immediately so you start to see real results to grow your Pinterest account.
The Pinterest Audit coaching program will help you learn what to pin, where to pin and how often you should be pinning your top content. We’ll do more than just talk about how to set up a Pinterest business account.
You’ll get a detailed action plan where you’ll see immediate results from your Pinterest account.
Click here to reserve your Pinterest Audit!
Want an option to keep working together on your Pinterest strategy and add in the Creative Insight Process to your Pinterest strategy?
Several of my clients have asked, “Can I buy more than just one session? I know I’d like to keep working together so we can continue to work on my Pinterest marketing plan.
AND what is this Creative Insight Process that you’re talking about? ”
How does the Creative Insight Process work?
Contrary to what you may be thinking, creativity is not this thing that only paid artists have the exclusive rights to.
We all have the ability to be creative inside of us. We just need to find the path to let it come out.
We all have the ability for creativity to help us think differently, to help us take our thoughts and turn them into a real insight, even if these ideas are outside our usual comfort zone.
This moment that researchers call ‘flashes of insight’ happens when we take something familiar and we reassemble the pieces and parts into a new way. Think of it like this — a painting is just a bunch of colors added to the canvas with different shapes and lines. When these elements are added onto the canvas in a way that hasn’t been done before, it becomes a creative piece of art.
We’ll use this idea of how creativity works and I’ll show you how to use this process to grow your business on Pinterest. I’ll show you how to pull together all your products, services, what makes you unique and reassemble them into a new program, product or email opt-in that no one else is selling.
The Creative Insight Process will show you how to turn your ideas into something that everyone wants to buy.
You’ll learn how to create moments in your day to be more creative and stop focusing on our problems. Being creative helps our minds wander into another place, allowing us to come up with the solution we’ve been struggling to find.
And you know when it happens.
You’ll come up with ideas you haven’t thought of before – something that can help your customers do something easier, help you make you more money or a discover a new way to pull that product or program together.
Being creative – like working on an art project such as painting, coloring or even creating a vision board – can help you get to that place of insight to come up with your own out-of-the-box solutions.
Ready to take your Pinterest strategy to the next level with the Creative Insight Process?
When you click on the link below to reserve your multi-sessions of the Pinterest Audit coaching program, you’ll get the following:
- A total of four (4) one-hour 1:1 Coaching sessions – if you’re local, we’ll get together in person; if you’re not, we’ll be using Zoom to connect online; All four sessions to be completed in 90 days.
- Scheduled meetings to ensure that you stay on track with developing your Pinterest marketing plans.
- Private consultation to learn how to use the Creative Insight Process to turn your ideas into actionable steps and a strategic Pinterest plan.
- Creative exercises delivered to your email to inspire your ideas, help you get started on a project or give you the support to keep moving forward.
- Unlimited email communication during the 90 days that we’re working together.
Are you spending hours online and not seeing results?
Sign up for the FREE social media email course and to start selling to your future customers!